Our InnovationBridging Cardiac Care with Advanced Tech for a Healthier Tomorrow
Implicity aims to revolutionize cardiology with advanced software technology that merges data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. We are dedicated to making remote cardiac monitoring accessible to all, transforming how clinical practice is done and paving the way for the future of healthcare with our pioneering solutions.
Implicity’s Blueprint for Success
We harness data from cardiac implantable electronic devices to craft advanced medical software that not only transforms clinical practice but also redefines the future of cardiological patient care. Our approach includes:
- Consistently enhancing our remote monitoring platform to boost medical team productivity.
- Introducing foresight and prevention into the management of cardiac rhythm disorders, heart failure, and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Our strength lies in seamlessly blending cutting-edge software technology with signal processing and artificial intelligence, all thanks to our talented team of data scientists.
Heart Failure Prediction module laureate of Health Data Hub
“Hydro” project is a major medical challenge. It aims to predict heart failure crisis with hospitalization and alert healthcare professionals in charge of the patient to prevent aggravation with the existing therapeutic arsenal. This project is a full-software deeptech solution: a prediction score combining machine learning and symbolic artificial intelligence based on clinical and daily CIED data. Implicity is the only private company to get access to Health Data Hub (HDH), one of the largest patient database in the world, and Hydro is the first project approved by the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) in May 2020.
Cordeliers Research Centre (CRC)
Data Protection Policy and Information for Patients
- Medical research ;
- development and validation of algorithms ;
- statistical studies ;
- contribution to the improvement of patient care.
In accordance with the data protection laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), patients have the right to access their data, as well as the right to object to the processing.
Find out how we preserve patient information privacy – French content