For Academic Medical CenterEmbrace the latest Remote Monitoring technology tailored for research
Do you want to improve patient care standard by harnessing the full power of data?
Implicity platform for research can assist you in collecting real-time data from all cardiac implantable electronic devices, conducting clinical studies and exploring new research fields. From managing patient data consent to organizing cross-device data, Implicity enables the exploitation of remote monitoring data and fosters clinical research in cardiology.
Discover our Advanced Research Tool
Raw data readily available for research
Centralized multi-hospital network data to build scalable research projects
Normalized patient data across manufacturers
Patient consent tracking
Implicity Remote Monitoring platform is used by one of the largest European research programs on ICDs
DAI-PP is a consortium of 17 University and private hospitals in France that is carrying out a massive real-time follow-up of a cohort of consecutive patients with ICD enrolled since January 2020. This observational prospective registry is implemented to best assess the benefice/risk balance of ICDs in general and in function of the underlying phenotypes and prevention types (primary/secondary) and to conduct multidisciplinary research from the collected data.
- More than 5,000 patients expected to be enrolled during the first two years of the Program
- More than 1,400 patients already enrolled
- 17 participating hospitals
- Research program supported by the French Society of Cardiology, the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM) and Clinique Pasteur
- Consolidated data research from pilot phase, issued in 2019 – Serge Boveda & al.