• You visit our website ;
• You contact us (for example by email or on the contact form) ;
• You visit our premises or participate in our events ;
• And more widely when you communicate with us.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
What personal information does Implicity collect?
We collect your personal data in three ways:
• Those you provide to us;
• Those we obtain from third-party sources;
• And by your use of the site.
Personal data we collect depends on the relationship you have with us, and may include :
• Contact details such as name, email address, postal address, data available on professional networks, and telephone number;
• Details on you profile such as profession or qualification;
• Messages or comments that you provide to us.
Why is Implicity collecting personal information?
Depending on the relationship we have, we use your personal data to:
• Process and respond to a request, order, transaction;
• Provide promotional messages and other information about our products, events and services;
• Comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes and enforce our contracts.
How long do we store your personal information?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to respond to your request or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, keeping commercial and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, and the execution of any contract binding us.
• Data collect for job applications are kept for two years from the last contact (unless with express refusal) ;
• Data collected as part of our activities with our suppliers / subcontractors are kept for a period of 5 years from the end of the contractual relationship.
Who can access your personal information?
As part of the relationship between us, the following people will be required to process your personal data:
• Implicity staff;
• Third party service providers (particularly system administration, IT hosting, accounting services, etc.) with whom we have entered into an agreement;
• Our current or future subsidiaries;
• Public or governmental authorities to the extent that we are compelled to disclose personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
How do we secure your personal information?
We apply technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security regarding the processing of your personal data, in order to avoid loss, misuse and any unauthorized access or disclosure. These measures take into account the sensitivity of other information we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.
How to exercise your rights over your personal information
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to:
• Restrict Implicity‘s use of Personal Information that constitutes your Personal Data and
• Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
For the United Kingdom:
We have appointed Prighter as our privacy representative in the UK and your point of contact. Prighter gives you an easy way to exercise your privacy-related rights. If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or make use of your data subject rights, please contact: https://prighter.com/q/19160226698.
Is your data being transferred outside the EU?
Your personal data may be stored and processed by Implicity in France. Your personal data may also be transferred outside of the European Union by third party service providers that we use. In this case, we have put in place appropriate safeguards such as Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to make sure your personal data is protected.
About the cookies we collect
Implicity’s site uses, with your consent, measurement tools such as Google Analytics for statistical purposes. The service offered by Google Inc. uses cookie technology for audience measurement purposes. You can view the Google Analytics terms and conditions here. We do not collect your IP address, or more data not voluntarily entered, when submitting a form.
The collected cookies are kept for a maximum period of 12 months.