AF Alert ManagementFocus on actionnable AF events
Atrial arrhythmia alerts : the main burden for remote monitoring teams
Atrial arrhythmias are one of the most commonly occurring alerts in cardiac remote monitoring. Not all alerts related to atrial burden trends may be clinically relevant, as they may correspond to a known and treated condition and fail to highlight changes requiring attention. For a medical center following 1,000 patients, spending 2 minutes to review each alert would total 32 hours per month!
AF Alert Management
A new algorithm tackling alert noise from atrial arrhythmia
Focus on the major stages in the AF trend of the patient
- Reduce the atrial burden alerts
- Identify the significant changes in the atrial burden history of the patient
*CE marked class I medical device (MDD), see the instructions for use for more information.
A CE-marked algorithm that analyzes :
- Device data, such as atrial burden raw data
- Clinical data, such as anticoagulant medications
The algorithm has two actions:
- Filters out noisy and irrelevant manufacturers “atrial burden above threshold”alerts, during the period when patients take anticoagulants
- Triggers smart alerts notifying of any significant changes in AF care
Assists in the classification of the following scenarios based on ESC recommendations :
- Proposes therapies for consideration, such as ablation (Paroxysmal AF, increasing paroxysmal AF, persistent AF)
- Assess the success of therapies (Back to sinus rhythm or paroxysmal AF)
AF Status Dashboard: Real-Time Display and Historical Trends of Patient’s AF Burden
The current AF status of the patient is displayed, including the date and details. The full history of the patient’s AF status is synchronised with the AF burden trend graph.
AF Alert Management: a simple display on the Implicity platform
- The Implicity logo appears before each Smart Alert
- Manufacturer alerts are automatically archived – as the patient is taking anticoagulants, and only appears in the timeline.
- The timeline will display the Implicity logo to indicate alerts that the AF Alert Management algorithm has triggered.