Let’s Meet-up at HRS 2021
July 28 – 31 – Boston, MA
Be one of the first to visit our booth at HRS and receive a special gift !
Join us at Booth 1048 and Experience 3 days of Networking and Interactive education
Where it’s at
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA
Register for in-booth presentations
Don’t miss our presentations on the latest technology advances :
- Disconnected patients management
- Advanced Research tool
- Implantable Cardiac Monitor Analysis Solution
- Billing module
Mark your calendar now!
Advanced technology and the latest AI-based innovation to transform cardiology practice
Implicity’s Cardiac Remote Monitoring platform was designed by an electrophysiologist to address precise pain points in his day-to-day practice. AI-driven, our RM solution delivers a complete and accurate cardiovascular monitoring technology and data management tool that effectively supports health professionals in the diagnosis, rehabilitation and surveillance of their cardiovascular patients.
Implicity was selected by HRS scientific committee to present its research work
Implicity will present its research work during the HRS 2021, entitled “A Novel Proprietary Algorithm Reduces The False Positive Rate Of Medtronic LNQ11 ICM Devices By 79%.”
Abstract number: 5813
Presenting Author: Arnaud Rosier, MD
Poster session number: Poster session IV
Poster session time: July 30th, 2021 – 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Session location: Exhibit Hall B2
Don’t miss out on this presentation!
Discover our latest releases
Disconnected Patient Management
With this new feature, device clinic teams are notified as soon as the patient is disconnected on manufacturer’s website. They can also activate the SMS functionnality to enable patients to communicate reasons of their disconnection via an app.
- 18.6% of the followed patients are disconnected and 70% of medical centers have at least 10% of disconnected patients (1).
- Managing disconnected patients is a time-consuming process with low added value for the medical team
• Save time and automize procedures
• Increase revenue
• Improve quality of patient care and improve patient adherence
(2) Observed on 22,105 patients with Medtronic and Abbott implanted cardiac devices, remotely monitored on 7 May 2021. Implicity internal data.
Implantable Cardiac Monitor
Medical device software designed to assess arrhythmias in Implantable Cardiac Monitors and tackle the false positive issue
Pending 510(k) FDA clearance
Find out all our news, events and future projects